This 8-week online course invites you to explore the phases of the moon and how they relate to your own natural rhythm and alignment. Uncovering your natural connection to the rhythm of lunation will help you understand yourself and your environment ways that will contribute to optimal vitality and life energy.
Recognizing your alignment to the phases and cycles of the moon can guide your awareness of your own cyclical needs for nourishment, self-care, creativity, work/play, and rest.
This introduction to Lunar Living will help you:
- Reclaim your natural rhythms for health and wellbeing
- Align with the natural cycles in your own body/mind/spirit as well as the natural cycles of the environment around you
- Improve your connection to your own self and your needs for optimal vitality
- Waken your connection to the natural world and the deeper patterns of relationship
You will gain new knowledge of:
- The Moon's Phases and Rhythms
- The influence of the phases of the moon on the environment and natural world (including you)
- Your own biological rhythms and how they relate to the phases of the moon.
- Ways in which to align your own living rhythm with the rhythm of the lunar cycle.
This course delivery includes:
- Weekly topics and exploration
- Weekly zoom calls
- daily topic related soundbytes
- discussion forums and chats
- experiential activities
Tuition for this 8-week hybrid course:
- $350 (one-time full payment) Register here
Instructor Bio: Dr. Stephanie Shelburne is an Integrative Health Specialist who spends her time as a guide, teacher, researcher, and writer for optimal health and well-being. She began studying meditation and practicing Ayurveda over 25 years ago. She utilizes her doctoral education in Lifestyle Medicine and Holistic Nutrition to guide people to more healthful, harmonious, and balanced lifestyles. She offers both health education and spiritual guidance in her private practice and has worked with many individuals and groups over the years through individual sessions, group classes and workshops, retreats, and year-long practice programs. You can find more about her at www.stephanieshelburne.com and www.bodecology.com