This course invites you to shift your focus of exploration into the wellbeing of the natural world, from one of the separate entities to one of a system of relationships.
Nature is self-organizing, whether as cells, bodies, ecosystems, even the universe itself. In this 8-week instructor-led, online course, you will learn to generate a level of self-stillness that allows you to sense into and ultimately participate with the elegant simplicity and constancy of observable living systems.
Save the Date: 5/30-7/25/22
We will engage in the material presented with particular emphasis on exploring the self-regulating properties of self-awareness and coherence as an active integrating system of a larger ecology of living systems.
This exploration will follow the basic flow of Living Systems Theory over the course of 8 weeks:
- Living Systems Theory
- Organization of Living Systems
- Interconnections and Networks
- Recognizing Feedback Loops
- Self and non-self within Living Systems
- Understanding adaptive mutations
- Rejuvenation, Replenishment, and Reinvention
- The Multiplicity of Communication
Through weekly meetings (live and recorded), readings, audio and visual resources, and activities/invitations, you will develop new knowledge and understanding of:
- The structure, interactions, and behavior of Living Systems as an interrelated process.
- The role of the Self within the wholeness of nature.
- Integrative dynamics and patterns of interaction in response to internal and external relationships
- The self-organizing principles of systems and subsystems within the Self and the Environment
- Distinguishing factors within individuals, groups, organizations, communities, and the natural world that can be enhanced for optimal wellbeing.
- Recognition and leverage of Adaptive and Non-adaptive Communication for systemic wellbeing
- Enhanced capacity for self-awareness and self-regulation as a means of cultivating deeper systemic coherence
- Ability to identify feedback loops and strategies for amplification of optimal systems
- Heightened awareness of the natural world and methods of intercommunication
This course is a hybrid course, including live and online resources. Course delivery includes:
- Weekly zoom calls
- Discussion forums and chats
- Experiential exercises and practices
- Daily related Soundbytes
- Audio and video resources
- Access to learning materials and resources
Tuition for this 8-week hybrid course:
- $350 (one-time full payment) Register Here